Via ferrata Agulles rodones
The Agulles Rodones via ferrata is built within the Ardenya massif, in the municipality of Santa Cristina de Aro, where a whole range of colors and vegetation take us on the route. Los Carcaixells, are rocky mountains that represent a total of 11 needles, which make up one of the longest via ferratas in the Iberian Peninsula. This route not only has cables, chains, bridges and stairs, but in order to continue we will have to abseil several times and go through different collapsed steps, making it one of the toughest and most technical routes in Catalonia.
This equipped route was developed by the professionals of Aventura Experience, a route that recognizes us as promoters of via ferrata and equipped paths in the province of Girona.
- Duration: 5-7 hours
- Difficulty Level: High (K-5)
- Season: All year
- Minimum age: 14 years (accompanied by the tutor)
- Location: Location: In the town of Sant a Cristina de Aro, 25 minutes from Girona and 1 hour from Barcelona, next to the Costa Brava
What we offer?
- Full equipment
- Mountain guide
- Small introductory course on the material and its use
- activity insurance
- Photo report
- Aperitif at the end of activity
What is necessary to bring?
- Comfortable clothing and sports shoes
- Water (Recommended)
- Cycling style gloves (Recommended)
(Possibility of joining groups created by Aventura Experience)
* Check prices for groups