Via ferrata Cala del Molí
This via ferrata is located by the sea, located in the town of Sant Feliu de Guíxols, with it the first route built on the coastal cliffs of Europe was born. This equipped route was developed by the professionals of our company, a route that recognizes us as promoters of via ferrata and equipped paths in the province of Girona. On this route you will find steps, cable bridges and irons, which will help you complete your route. Through a horizontal wiring system, you will be insured at all times and you will be able to enjoy the landscape, the fauna and the different panoramic views of the Costa Brava.
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Difficulty Level: Easy / Medium (K-2 / K-3)
- Season: All year
- Minimum age: 10 years (1.45m tall)
- Location: In the town of Sant Feliu de Guíxols, 30 minutes from Girona and 1 hour from Barcelona, on the Costa Brava
What we offer?
- Full equipment
- Mountain guide
- Small introductory course on the material and its use
- activity insurance
- Photo report
- Aperitif at the end of activity
What is necessary to bring?
- Comfortable clothing and sports shoes
- Water (Recommended)
- Cycling style gloves (Recommended)
- Group of 2-3 people: €40 / Person
- Group of 4-6 people: €30 / Person
- Group of 7 or more people: Check prices
(Possibility of joining groups created by Aventura Experience)
* Check prices for groups